Accounts Receivable Financing or Factoring Can Give You Flexibility
This type of financing is an easy and convenient way for business owners to access working capital that is otherwise tied up in their accounts receivables with their clients. All types of businesses can benefit from factoring.
When you are working with billing terms of 30, 60, or 90 days, it can limit your cashflow and liquidity. Factoring is a good solution to get you your money today, instead of days or months out. Since this type of financing is based on money you are already owed in the form of invoices, credit history doesn’t play such a big role and even the newer startup can greatly benefit.
- Get funds in as little as 24 hours
- All types of businesses can benefit
- Typically, no personal guarantees
- Allows businesses to handle large or unexpected orders that need capital to fulfill
- Allows business owners to focus on what’s important…sales
- Use the funds for
- payroll/operating expenses
- purchasing supplies to fulfill large or new unexpected orders
- growth and expansion
- gearing up for seasonal business
- purchasing in bulk to take advantage of bulk discounts
- And many, many other needs of busy business owners…
Factoring for Success
Commercial Source Funding strives to make factoring a great resource for the busy business owner, giving them a useful tool to help them be on their best game in a competitive market place. Call us today to learn how we can help you thrive!